So when Maggie announced the last FOREVER contest I had to think of something creative. My entry was inspired by Michelle's interview with Maggie Stiefvater @ GalleySmith:
Q: What is the one thing you want readers of The Wolves of Mercy Falls series to walk away from it with after they finish that final page?
Got it? I "designed" a WOLVES OF MERY FALLS tissue, because I already cried a lot during SHIVER and LINGER and am dying to read FOREVER and cry while reading!
The Result: WOLVES OF MERCY FALLS tissue (click to enlarge)
Tadaa- The ultra absorbent THE WOLVES OF MERCY FALLS poem tissue!
Maggie, consider me prepared for FOREVER!;)
Out of warmth and out of cold,
A mind starts rattling, an author sworn,
An epic love story was born,
Grab your feel-good cookies and tissues for the saddest story ever told!
*Picture: Tree as symbol of Maggie's idea for this series
How it started...
* Picture: Shiver cover and the lonely wolf
How it went...
* Picture: Linger and Forever cover to show that Sam and Grace are slowly drifting apart
And how it's probably going to end...
* Picture: Lonely woods with two broken hearts, to show that Maggie is a cruel cruel author and everything is possible:D
What might help to stop the grief:
* Picture: a paper crane and the hope and wishes it stands for
And in what we all believe...
* Picture: Maggie's April fool cover displaying a happy end
Designer: Miss Page-Turner
Creative lady behind the wolves: Maggie Stiefvater
Musical support: FOREVER trailer
Tears shed while reading SHIVER and LINGER: 1 litre
Expected FOREVER tears: 9 litres
Food support: cookies