Who could ever resist the wonderful male characters who make our reading pleasure even sweeter! Here is my Top 10 list of YA boys I wouldn’t turn down if they asked for a Valentine’s date. They all have a pick-up line and their picture to offer. Which would you pick? Pictures I found on We Heart It. Hope you enjoy;)
10. Cole, Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
"Turtles have the second-largest brains of any animal on the planet."
9. Tucker, Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
"Your hair smells like wind, did you know that?"
8. Will, Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
"Don't go rolling in piles of dirt and rusty nails and you'll be fine."
7. Adam, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
"I fell in love with you a long time ago.I just never had the guts to act on it."
6. Etienne, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
“Did you just have a foodgasm?"
5. Jay, The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
"How about we start by going to the movies tonight?"
4. Alex, Delirium by Lauren Oliver
"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?"
3. Four, Divergent by Veronica Roth
"You think giving you a hug would give away too much?"
2. Will, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
"What kind of monster could possibly hate chocolate?"
1. Jace, City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
"I'm just a very naughty boy. I do all sorts of bad things."
Sigh & swoon! But now, who would you pick as your Valentine's Date?