Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Releases: October 15th - October 21st

October 16th

Hidden (House of Night #10) by P. C. Cast, Kristin Cast
The Innocents (The Innocents #1) by Lili Peloquin
Second Chance (The Slayer Chronicles #2) by Heather Brewer
Starstruck (Fame Game #2) by Lauren Conrad
Ashen Winter (Ashfall #2) by Mike Mullin
Zom-B (Zom-B #1) by Darren Shan
Out of Reach by Carrie Arcos
Crewel (Crewel #1) by Gennifer Albin
Beta (Annex #1) by Rachel Cohn
The Elementals by Francesca Lia Block
Break My Heart 1,000 Times by Daniel Waters
The Space Between Us by Jessica Martinez

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to check out The Innocents! I hadn't actually heard that much about it until today, but now I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to a lot of these, especially Beta and The Space Between Us. The Elementals is new to me but I really love the cover. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete