Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday #5


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


What I am waiting for on this Wednesday:  Matched by Ally Condie ( 30th November 2010) 

This is just a short wait. Still need to mention, it's torturing wait because  I've read so many fantastic reviews of Matched lately! Looks like the kind of story that keeps me up all night!

In the Society, Officials decide. Who you love. Where you work. When you die. 

Cassia has always trusted their choices. It’s barely any price to pay for a long life, the perfect job, the ideal mate. So when her best friend appears on the Matching screen, Cassia knows with complete certainty that he is the one . . . until she sees another face flash for an instant before the screen fades to black. Now Cassia is faced with impossible choices: between Xander and Ky, between the only life she’s known and a path no one else has ever dared follow—between perfection and passion.

 Summary by Goodreads 

What's your wait?  

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Matched! I think a lot of people has this as their WoW! This is definitely in my TBR list! I can't wait for November 30th. Great WoW pick! :)

    If you're interested, you can check out my WoW picks here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Matched and adored it. Great pick!

    Thanks for already stopping by my WoW post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now this is going to my TBR list! Great WoW choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed this book and am now anxious to read the next one in the series, too bad I have a long wait. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. Thankfully we don't have to wait much longer.

    You can check out my WOW if you are interested at http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous choice, I adored this read, one of my favorites for the year by far. Definitely a story that stays with you long after your done reading. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this sounds really interesting!

    http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this book and am giving it away. Come on over and enter! Hope you come by and see my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to this too and can't wait for its release.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely looking forward to this one. And how awesome is that cover? Thank God the wait for this one isn't all that long!

    ReplyDelete
  11. matched is awesome - loved it completely - I hope you enjoy it as much

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh this book looks so good. Funny we both featured it this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard nothing but great things about this one. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can promise you it is worth the wait! One of my books of the year. Hope you love it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want this one too! I've read so many pre-release reviews that I'm totally going to break my Book Ban for this one!

    Jamie
    http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete