Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Books On My Shelf #59

My first New Books post in 2013 featuring books from the past two months.



Indigo Awakening by Jordan Dane (Netgalley, blogtour)
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines (Bought) 
How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (Edelweiss)
Pivot Point by Kasie West (Edelweiss)



Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor (Gift)
Five Flavors of Dumb byAntony John (Gift)
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Gift)
Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff (For Review. Thanks to Simon & Schuster UK!)
Fourth Comings by Megan McCafferty (Bought)
Perfect Fifths by Megan McCafferty (Bought)

7 comments:

  1. How My Summer Went Up in Flames and Pivot Point both sound really good! I've added them to my TBR list.

    Enjoy all your books!
    Sam @ Falling Books
    http://bookcrazedreviews.blogspot.com/2013/01/book-haul-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between Shades of Gray is a great book. I really enjoyed that one! I was lucky enough to snag a review copy of Pivot Point from Edelweiss too. Really looking forward to reading that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul. Days of Blood and Starlight was excellent. I so hope you enjoy that one. Come check out my STS post as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pivot Point and % flavours of Dumb are on my to-read list. Looking forward to seeing your reviews of them.

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, I'm about to ask one of the dumbest questions ever. But I've been hearing a lot about Edelweiss- what is it?

    Ps- I've heard Pivot Point is fantastic. I can't wait to read it. Also, Days of Blood and Starlight- beautiful! I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing readers with Megan McCafferty's books. The Jessica Darling series are my All-Time Favorite Books, no doubt about it. Those are my go-to books. I hope that you enjoy these last books of the series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pivot Point and Fourth Coming seems like my cup of tea. You have many lovely books to read :D Enjoy them all.

    -Dannielle

    ReplyDelete