Monday, October 18, 2010

(ARC) Tours: Nightshade


Holly @ http://goodgollymisshollybooks.blogspot.com/ just informed me that I've made it onto the Nightshade ARC tours list, yay! My first ARC tour, my first ARC,  and I am really looking forward to this book!


This is what I'll get for review:

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything--including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Summary by Goodreads


~ How Holly's arc tours work ~

I'm sure you've noticed the current wave of book tours happening across the blogosphere, well in spite of the fact that I haven't yet been able to participate in a tour and I'm eager to get involved, I will instead be starting up my own ARC tour for the followers of my blog.

Q: What is a book tour?
A: Basically, an (ARC) Advanced Reader Copy is shared amongst 10 bloggers across the world to read and review.

Q: Are the tours open internationally?
A: Yes, we are one of the few tour sites that do run internationally. Simply state on the sign-up form where you are able to send to.

Q: Do you take book requests?
A: Yes, click here to suggest a title. If a substantial amount of requests are submitted for a certain title, I will send a formal request to the publisher.

Q: How do I get involved?
A: Please fill out the form here (only once) then proceed to mark your interest for any tours that are currently accepting participants.

Q: How can I donate a book to the tour?A: Simply fill out the form here and you can even enter into The Book Depository prize draw for every accepted book.

Q: How long do I have to read and review the books?A: You will have 7 days to read the book before you need to send it on to the next tour participant. Reviews can be done in your own time, but I like to have it rounded up in a month or so.

Q: How many reviews am I able to pass up on? We offer a maximum of three review exemptions. Please let me know asap if you feel you must pass up on a review.

Q: Why did I receive a tour book after the release date?We aim to supply the book to each participant before the release date but in some cases it just doesn't make the round of 10 bloggers in time. If this is a problem for you, please consider passing up on particular tours.

Q: Why didn't I get accepted onto the tour I wanted?It's really a matter of chance but some books receive a lot more interest than others. You can increase your chances by opting to ship worldwide for a p, being efficient with the tours you've previously signed up for and checking the site on a regular basis for new tours.
 
For further information check out Holly's blog: http://goodgollymisshollybooks.blogspot.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment