Saturday, October 9, 2010

In My Mailbox #2



The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.

How In My Mailbox works:

1. Every week we'll post about what books we have received that week (via your mailbox/library/store bought)! Preferably posts will be made every Sunday, but feel free to choose a day that works best for you.

2. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit each other's list and leave comments!

3. Everyone is welcome to join! You can join at anytime and you DO NOT have to participate every week.

4. Be sure to sign the Mr. Linky Widget (that will be posted each Sunday with my In My Mailbox post) so that others can easily find your In My Mailbox post! You DO NOT have to title your post In My Mailbox

5. Link back here, to
The Story Siren, on your In My Mailbox post, so that other people can find more information about IMM.


 ~ In MY Mailbox ~

In My Mailbox this week is still very few of course, but I am happy about every book I purchase or get through publishers, authors, fellow bloggers! This week nothing is in my material mail box, but in my e-mail inbox: 

The Intern ( Sins07 Seven Deadly Sins Series, LUST, #1) by Jess C Scott

It is the first of the so called Seven Deadly Sins Series, featuring lighthearted tales that explore each of the seven sins in order, beginning with lust.

17-year-old Suzie Q, smart kid and closet dance enthusiast, travels with a classmate to a world-class city for an internship program. She finds herself undeniably attracted to the suave hip-hop instructor, Jo.Zee, who recruits her into a dance fitness DVD he is producing. When Suzie sees (or thinks she sees) the real Jo.Zee, she must decide if she will trust him...or her instincts.

Summary by Goodreads

Thanks to Jess C Scott for sending me this novel for review!

No comments:

Post a Comment