Monday, February 14, 2011

New Releases Feb 14th – Feb 20th

Let's have a look at the wonderful books being released this week!


Feb 14th

Angel (Maximum Ride #7) by James Patterson (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


Feb 15th

Angelfire (Angelfire #1)  by Courtney Allison Moulton (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder #2) by Kimberly Derting (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Rival by Sara Bennett Wealer (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

One Hundred Candles (Past Midnight #2) by Mara Purnhagen (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


Feb 17th

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


I've got Angelfire as an eARC and The Body Finder ordered. How many of you have been waiting for Desires of the Dead to be released?

4 comments:

  1. Some fabulous titles out this week. I'm looking forward to reading Rival and I'm hoping to read The Body Finder soon so that I can get Desires of The Dead too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "How many of you have been waiting for Desires of the Dead to be released?"

    Me, me, me!! *waves hand around* I'm so excited for it!! UK version isn't actually released for another month, 17th March, and there's no way I was waiting that time, so I preordered the US version which, fingers crossed, should be here tomorrow! Very excited...um, if you didn't get that already...

    Let's see, pre-ordered Rival as well, read One Hundred Candles already, but need a copy for my shelf, same for Angelfire. Oh, and another one out this week, 15th, is Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany, which I'm hoping will arrive with Desires tomorrow. Lots of great books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I wish I had money to buy them all! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Klaviere auf dem Cover scheinen ein Trend zu sein, der bisher an mir vorbei gegangen ist :D

    Liebe Grüße!
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete