Thursday, November 3, 2011

Feature: Fashion & Literature



In the feature "Fashionable Literature" I want to show you funny and fashionable items that can be bought or made to decorate yourselves or your homes with.

I wish I was getting married right now! It's so bookish and lovely, but for brides only. Or of course it would also make a wonderful gift for special occasions. Have a look at the Custom Paper Flower Bridal Bouquet !

............................................................................................................................................................................................

 



............................................................................................................................................................................................

Description:   

 

"With your guidance, I will create a truly custom piece for you to carry down the aisle. You choose colors, and any novel, play, collection of poetry, comic books, sheet music, or any other kind of paper. You can also opt whether or not to add anything else to your bouquet--like silk flower accents, crystals, pearls, netting, lace, ribbons or whatever baubles catch your eye.

You can also order bridesmaid bouquets, boutonnières or even centerpieces to match and create a full custom package.

Please contact me for turnaround time, and any other questions.

Check out my work for my own wedding as featured on Style Me Pretty
http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/08/22/santa-monica-wedding-by-ashleigh-taylor-photography/

Thanks for browsing Bookish Bride!

Photo credit: Ashleigh Taylor Photography http://ashleightaylorblog.com/ "

 

You can have a closer look at this super pretty piece of art @ the Bookish Bride Shop! 

 

 

 And you can read the original article here

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Haha, oh wow, I love this so much!
    Is it wrong that I kind of just want to buy one just to have in my room?!

    Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    I always love your finds for this feature! :)

    ReplyDelete