Monday, November 14, 2011

New Releases November 14th– November 20th


November 15th

Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi 
The Pledge (The Pledge#1) by Kimberly Derting 
The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
Dancergirl by Carol M. Tanzman
Wherever You Go by Heather Davis

Happy Birthday to all the new releases! I read THE PLEDGE which was a decent read (not as good as THE BODY FINDER series, I love Jay too much). Still on my TBR pile DANCERGIRL and WHEREVER YOU GO and on my wishlist SHATTER ME. Did I forget any important books?


3 comments:

  1. I am excited about all of these. Currently reading The Pledge and having a time getting through it :? All the rest are on my TBR list :) Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I love the new winter colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So want to read Wherever You Go! Sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete