Monday, May 7, 2012

New Releases: May 7th - May 13th




May 8th



Enchanted by Alethea Kontis


Last Rite (Personal Demons #3) by Lisa Desrochers

In Honor by Jessi Kirby

Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Kathleen Peacock
 
The Hunt (The Hunt #1) by Andrew Fukuda

Struck (Struck #1) by Jennifer Bosworth


First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson 


What a colorful cover mix of new releases! Which books do you plan to read? I already read STRUCK and UNTIL I DIE. I have THE HUNT on my TBR pile, IN HONOR pre-ordered and am currently reading CITY OF LOST SOULS. Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. those books look good

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOSH SO MANY BOOKS! And I want to read them all but of course there's not enough time and I have to study and my parents would actually throw me out of the house if I bought so many and....

    Anyways. I already got Until I Die, hoping it gets better than the second (I'm almost halfway through!). Enchanted is a book I'll get my hands on as soon as I can. I wanted to read Struck, but some reviews are making me doubt. And then there's First Comes Love and a Second Chance Summer, ant they both look like a very cute read! :)

    Great week. Yup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many books to buy this month, it's insane! :D I'm looking forward to nearly all of these books, especially CoLS!

    ReplyDelete