Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blogging Break

It's hard to admit, but I need to take a short break from blogging. I have three law exams in the upcoming weeks and still A LOT of studying ahead. At the same time I have to prepare for the big move on July 19th (worrying about which books to put in one box. Book friends need to stay together. And I have to be careful so that Jace and Four don't know from each other. Book boyfriends can be pretty jealous ;D)

So there might be occasional posts in the next weeks and blog comments from me, but I can't keep up a 5-7 posts per week schedule.

I'll continue reading (no exam can keep me from that!) and I'll still be on Twitter (especially at times I am supposed to be studying).

Love,
Sarah

10 comments:

  1. Good luck! With Jace and Four and your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams - you must be really smart! ;) haha! I look forward to when you come back to the blogging world! :D

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the exams and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viel Erfolg für deine Klausuren! Ich drück dir die Daumen, dass alles gut geht und dass du bald wieder bei uns bist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your exams and the moving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the nice wishes!! *hugging you all* x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your exams and I hope your move will go smooth and easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry! Good luck on your exams, Sarah! <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your exams! I am sure you are going to pass it! We are so proud of you! I am looking forward to hear from you again after the exams and moving.

    ReplyDelete