Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox #22

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
 
 
Won
 
What Can't Wait by Ashley Hope Pérez  

* Thanks to Mostly Reading YA
 

Lucky by Alice Sebold

* Thanks to Sarah @ The Long Ride Home
 
 
For Review

Afterlife by Claudia Gray 

* Thanks to HaperCollins UK. I just started a re-read of Evernight and can't wait to finish it the last book in  the Evernight series!
 
 
 
 
Bought
 
 
* I bought the first two books in the Summer series last week, but totally forgot to mention them. I already read them and they are fantastic! 

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting
 
Hourglass by Claudia Gray


17 comments:

  1. Habe "The Summer I Turned Pretty" und "Afterlife" selbst die Woche in der Post gehabt und kann es kaum erwarten zu lesen ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fabness in your mailbox! The Jenny Han books are awesome :) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to read The Summer books, everyone loves them! Great books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books,
    Hope you enjoy What Can't Wait as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Desire's of the Dead looks really good! Happy reading! Here's the link to my IMM....

    http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com/2011/02/shelter-mountain-virgin-river-2-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realized I put the wrong link in... Here's the right link to IMM

    http://jamielovesya.blogspot.com/2011/03/imm-march-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you got a better mailbox.

    I plan to buy the Body Finder series.
    I hope I can make it next April.

    I just saw the first two books that you bought

    My IMM #6

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jenny Han! Great collection. What Can't Wait looks like a touching read. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you have a nice mailbox this week! I plan on picking up The Body Finder series since you say its so good...I trust your judgement! LOL Plus it a good reason to buy more books! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have Afterlife, but I'm trying to put off reading it as longs as possible since it's the last in the series. Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky sounds really good. I'll have to add it to me TBR.
    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list this week! I've heard good things about What Can't Wait. Hope you enjoy everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loadsa books! The Claudia Gray series looks really good. I hope you enjoy them. Desires of the Dead. That's one I need to get too. Lovely mailbox this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh very nice mail box! Thanks for stopping by and happy reading! I'm an old follower.

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Evernight series just gets better and better!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete