Sunday, March 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #24

The idea of In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren and is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.
E-ARCs 


Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

Hereafter by Tara Hudson

Mercy by Rebecca Lim

Bumped by Megan McCafferty

Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin 


* Thanks to netgalley, Harper Collins and Disney-Hyperion for allowing me access to these galleys!







Gifted


Nightshade by Andrea Cremer (signed)


Across the Universe by Beth Revis (signed)


* OMG, aren't they awesome?! Loni @ A Casual Reader sent me a birthday present including these two wonderful copies, even signed! Thank you so so much, you know I love it! *hugs*


For Review

Die For Me by Amy Plum

* I was really surprised to see this proof copy when I opened the package. Huge thanks to Little Brown UK for sending me one of my most anticipated reads 2011 for review!


~
And don't forget to enter my current giveaway. You can win an ARC of Divergent here
~

16 comments:

  1. What great books! Enjoy reading them all :) Girl Wonder has a good cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I enjoyed Nightshade and Across the Universe. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished Nightshade, I love it! Great book week! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are all amazing books (well so I've heard because I haven't read them yet) and are all in my TBR pile or wishlist.

    I hope you enjoy them. Great book week this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of great books this week! I just finished Nightshade this week. Pretty great! Enjoy all your wonderful reads!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So fab books this week! Really love them! I need to read Nightshade myself! I want to read Bumped but I just have so many already I need to read... Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Across the Universe! Be prepared to stay up all night reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection! I'm probably the only person who hasn't read Across the Universe yet.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great stuff this week! Hope you enjoy everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't resist downloading Bumped myself! Die for Me is already on my to-buy list, as is Across the Universe! What a great book week for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really want to read Bumped! I'm just waiting for the Kindle option to be back on NG.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books this week! I've got some of the same netgalley book to read - I really should get to them soon.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I received Starcrossed, Mercy, and Bumped, too. As soon as I'm done my netgalley books expiring next weekend, I don't know what will be next--Starcrossed, Bumped, or The Goddess Test! One of the three for sure, though...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man, isn't NetGalley awesome? You got some great titles from them. Loved Nightshade and Across the Universe.
    Hope you do too :)
    Enjoy all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. All these are such great books and so nice to receive them three for review and also a birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  16. YAY.You are so lucky
    I plan to buy Across The Universe as my birthday gift as well.

    I am going to request those book also from netgalley. Right after done with eARC from S&S Grab Galley

    ReplyDelete