Monday, March 21, 2011

New Releases March 21st– March 27th

Let's have a look at the wonderful books being released this week!




March 22nd 


The Dark and Hollow Places (The Forest of Hands and Teeth #3) by Carrie Ryan (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

To Catch a Prince: To Catch a Prince; the Frog Prince by Gillian McKnight (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

The Poison Eaters: And Other Stories by Holly Black (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Purple Daze by Sherry Shahan (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Invincible (Chronicles of Nick #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Ask Amy Green: Summer Secrets by Sarah Webb (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Royally Crushed: Royally Jacked; Spin Control; Do-over by Niki Burnham (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Scribbling Women: True Tales from Astonishing Lives by Marthe Jocelyn (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Wither (Chemical Garden #1) by Lauren DeStefano (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


I already read and liked Wither (review to come). I am currently reading The Poison Eaters, but I don't know if I get to finish it, I just realised that I am not a fan of short stories. I should also really read The Forst of Hands and Teeth series, shouldn't I? Have you already read or are you planning on reading one of these novels?

8 comments:

  1. I loved The Poison Eaters and Wither! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven´t read one of these novels, but I would like read Invincible and Between Shades of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally read Forest Of Hands and Teeth. I LOVED it. Gonna read the sequel soon (maybe not too soon, so I don't have to wait for the paperback of book 3 for too long ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Royally Crushed its been on my wihslist for months. But I don't know if the series are good...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! l am off to check some of these out =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Miss Bookiverse Ok, I'll put Forest of Hands and Teeth on my wishlist.Ha, that's a good idea. I hate waiting that long for a paperback to come out...

    @Welzen Between Shades of Gray sounds like something really meaningful. Somehow reminds me of The Book Thief spirit, which I really really liked.

    @ComaCalm Unfortunately I quit reading The Poison Eaters:( I already knew I am no great fan of short stories, Black's writing style is still fantastic!

    @mfay2 Tell me how you liked Royally Crushed when you get to it:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too, especially when you're dying to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to have Wither and Between Shades of Grey. I think I will do some click here and there at bookdepository soon.

    Thanks for linking each book to goodreads. ;)

    ReplyDelete