Friday, May 27, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #4

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. This week's question is:

What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?

I movie that I liked even more than the book it's based on is I AM NUMBER FOUR. Alex Pettyfer is a gorgeous alien! Another movie I really liked is DEAR JOHN, but I absolutely disliked its end! How could they change the wonderful melancholic book ending to a happy end in the film.

3 comments:

  1. I have never watched two of them. But one editor said, Dear John is a must watch movie.
    The Indonesian cover of I Am Number Four is taken from the movie scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also liked the movie adaptation of I Am Number Four. It's better than the book and Alex was indeed a gorgeous alien!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on Dear John...sigh.

    I loved The Lord of the Rings adaptation. I actually sat down and read all the books afterwards…and the movie wins in my opinion.
    Twilight is the WORST movie ever…nuff said :)

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete