Monday, May 23, 2011

New Releases May 23rd– May 29th

Let's have a look at the wonderful books being released this week!



May 23rd
 

Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


May 24th
 

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Blood Magic (Blood Journals #1) by Tessa Gratton (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

If I Could Fly by Judith Ortiz Cofer (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Wrapped by Jennifer Bradbury (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Angel Burn (Angel Trilogy #1) by L. A. Weatherly (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Lark by Tracey Porter ( ~ Amazon)


I already read AWAKEN and really liked it! I am going to read BLOOD MAGIC and BETWEEN HERE AND FOREVER soon. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm currently reading The Girl in the Steel Corset and Between Here and Forever and I have Blood Magic on my reading list :)

    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Between Here and Forever, Angel Burn, and Blood Magic!

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already read Wrapped which was ok but not as awesome as I expected :/
    I'm desperately waiting for Beauty Queens to arrive in my mailbox now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would really like to read Awaken! Between Here and Forever sounds great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Angel Burn does well in the US. I loved that book so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been really excited for Awaken as well. I have Blood Magic coming in the mail soon, so hopefully I enjoy that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed Awaken + Angel Burn!
    So many other good books in this list l want to read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have never seen If I Could Fly and Lark before.
    Thanks for link it to Goodreads. I wish I can read Awaken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking forward to Awaken - I've only seen positive reviews about it so far and I love the cover! Very artistic!

    Amy @ Turn the Page

    ReplyDelete