Thursday, January 16, 2014

Coveresque feat. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi (US vs. UK vs. German)

    US                                                   UK                                                     German
                                        

In 10 days the third book in Veronica Rossi's trilogy following Aria and Perry on their search for the Still Blue will be released into the wild. Veronica Rossi has been graced with gorgeous US covers, INTO THE STILL BLUE being my absolute favourite. Aren't the colors easy on the eyes? The title practically glows with this luminous shade of blue and the background looks like a beautiful aurora borealis show. And I can totally picture Aria looking like the cover girl. 

The next book I would pick up judging by its cover would be the UK edition. The colors are not as great as on the US cover. But I like that it has the sea as its background and that the transparent or glowing girl is becoming one with nature, at least it looks like it to me. 

Why is the German cover so fiery? A hint at the Aether storms intensifying? I'm planning to read INTO THE STILL BLUE next week, so I'll find out then. The German cover is okay. It's anything but exciting that all the covers for book one, two and three are the exact same except changes in color scheme (from green to blue and red) and titles. I have no idea why the A (A for Aria I thought at first), R and G are highlighted. Ideas?



Q! Which cover do you like best? Do you have other covers to add to this list?

4 comments:

  1. Um... R for Roar and G for... Germany! lol

    I have to give the USA the win on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty covers :D Though I'm still not sure which I like the best. Really love the US covers. But the UK ones are so so pretty.. sigh. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The German was are pretty :D but I think I prefer the US covers.

    ReplyDelete