Although I’ve got my blog for just a few weeks, I would love to host a weekly event aswell.
It’s called ReCOVERy Friday and as the title suggests, I want you to recover from a busy week of working, studying, relaxing as you like it. This meme should be fun for everyone and just a nice light start into our weekend : )
This is how it works:
1) Think of a book cover you like (e.g. because of its cover art, model, author, title etc.) Doesn’t matter if it’s an old or new one, you just have to enjoy it!
2) Create a ReCOVERy Friday post for your blog and post it with the whole wonderful weekend ahead ( I don’t mind if you post it one or two days later, because you lack of time)
3) Maybe add some sentences and explain why you like the cover…
4) Then add your ReCOVERy Friday post to Mr. Linky below so everyone can enjoy it
5) Check out other ReCOVERy Friday posts if you like, to compare them, chat about them, get inspiration and just have fun!
My ReCOVERy Friday choice:
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
I haven’t read Halo yet, it’s on my to-read list, but I choose this cover as for my first ReCOVERy Friday post, because of its lovely look. Both silhouettes with the sun between them express intimacy, romance, anticipation and longing to me and make me want to know more about their relationship. I really like watching sunrises/sunsets, consider them romantic.
So my first choice for ReCOVERy Friday is a romantic and dreamy one, saying: “Relax, just take a good book and enjoy your weekend!” Which is your choice?