Friday, April 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #2

Book Blogger Hop

Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. This week's question is:


Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?

That would be Forever by Maggie Stiefvater!!! Who else is waiting for this one?

 In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

Summary by Goodreads

5 comments:

  1. Hi, just hopping by! I read SHIVER a while ago, and though I remember not liking it that much, the series is so popular that I may just have to give it a try.

    Izzy @ My Words Ate Me

    PS: I checked out your reviews and they were really well-written. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this book, but this is the second blog that mentioned Shiver, Linger, and Forever. :)


    Hopping by.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's quesiton and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH!!I can't wait for this one too! I love Maggie's books. You still need to read her other 2 books!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need / want to start the series. The truth of the matter is I don't really keep a list of release dates. But there are a few authors with new books coming out that I'm excited about. Come see who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting for that one too, but I completely forgot about it... :L I love Sam! Happy reading!

    Bella
    http://cheezyfeetbooks.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-blogger-hop-26-follow-21-and-tgif.html

    ReplyDelete