Monday, April 4, 2011

New Releases April 4th– April 10th

Let's have a look at the wonderful books being released this week!



April 4th

The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


April 5th

Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman (Goodreads ~ Amazon) 

Plague (Gone Series #4) by Michael Grant (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Through Her Eyes by Jennifer Archer (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Red Glove (Curse Workers Series #2) by Holly Black (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

 
Stay by Deb Caletti (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


One day left till City of Fallen Angels comes out!!! I've waiting for so long and have to wait some more days because I couldn't resist ordering the signed B & N edition. Who else was lucky enough to get this one? I already read Red Glove and loved it. The Lipstick Laws was a funny read. Then I still need to read Through Her Eyes, a few months ago I won the ARC.

3 comments:

  1. SO many books... I really need to give up sleeping... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will drop everything and read City of Fallen Angels when it arrives on my front porch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also ordered City of Fallen Angels... waiting for it to arrive... I WISH I COULD SPEED UP TIME!!

    ReplyDelete