Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday #21 feat. City of Fallen Angels

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading and it asks us to...
 
 
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare 
 
 
"Clary felt her lips tremble, and pressed them together, hard, to stop the shaking. Sometimes she forgot the more nightmarish aspects of being a Shadowhunter- This life of scars and killing, as Hodge had said to her once."
 
 
~ p. 136-137






Happy Release Day to Cassandra Clare and her newest novel CITY OF FALLEN ANGELS, of course I love it so far!

6 comments:

  1. Great teaser. I have not read anything by this author, maybe I should branch out. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-an-atlas-of-impossible-longing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I want to read it now and my copy hasn't arrived yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I need my copy of COFA now!! The UPS man has not made his appearance yet. DDDD:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! city of fallen angels!!! can't wait to have my very own copy of it! and your teaser is amazing! *envious look while salivating* (LOL!)

    here's mine: http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with this book or author, but being a shadowhunter sounds pretty dangerous, how does someone forget the bad parts of a bad-sounding job!

    My TT this week is from The Fires of Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser. I haven't read any of this series, but it sounds good.

    ReplyDelete