Thursday, April 14, 2011

Coveresque feat. The Boy Next Door by Meg Cabot (US vs. Dutch vs. German)

Tell me, which THE BOY NEXT DOOR cover do you like best?  US on the left, we've got the Dutch cover in the middle and the German one on the right side. What I really like about the US and Dutch covers are their bright colours. But the US and German cover can definitely score with their cute dogs :)


Has anyone read this novel by Meg Cabot? I haven't read one single book written by her and everyone keeps saying that I really should... Would THE BOY NEXT DOOR be the ideal kick-off for my future Meg Cabot admiration?

9 comments:

  1. YES. Meg Cabot is the Queen. The Boy Next Door was my gateway into Meg's world back in 2003, and I haven't stopped reading since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that colors of the US and German covers as well...I just don't like when authors have their names bigger than the actual title of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The US cover is my fave. I've never read anything by Meg Cabot either. I want to read Abandon, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh. I like all three covers. It would be hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. l prefer the Dutch but l don't love either of them. I agree though that the bright colours are great =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love US cover.

    We also have this book in Indonesian. But The cover is drawn and looks like animation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to agree and say I like the US and German...maybe the German a little more because of the bright color! I too have never read any of Meg's books but have always heard they are great.

    ReplyDelete