Monday, April 25, 2011

New Releases April 25th– May 1st



Let's have a look at the wonderful books being released this week!


April 26th


Abandon by Meg Cabot (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

We'll Always Have Summer (Summer #3) by Jenny Han (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Corsets & Clockwork: 13 Steampunk Romances by Trisha Telep (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Summer and the City (Carrie Diaries Series #2)
by Candace Bushnell (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope #2) by Maureen Johnson (Goodreads ~ Amazon

Bumped (Bumped #1) by Megan McCafferty (Goodreads ~ Amazon)

Future Imperfect by K. Ryer Breese (Goodreads ~ Amazon)


I read and loved WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE SUMMER and will definitely read FUTURE IMPERFECT for my Debut Author Challenge 2011. Did you read/order any of the new released books? 

5 comments:

  1. I really wanna read Bumped :)

    Uhh.. and I need to read Sex and City 2 :P I am not a hugh fan of them but read the first book, and actually liked it :)

    The others. I don`t really know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Abandon and Summer in the City in my amazon basket;
    Just waiting for more books to be released before I order^^ There's a lot coming out on the 5th ;)

    Nickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these! Abandon and Corsets and Clockwork look interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea Corsets and Clockwork was coming out so soon! I love anthologies so I'll be sure to pick it up.

    ReplyDelete